Thursday, August 02, 2007
8:16 AM
Therefore,I`ve decided to blog (DK`s not in yet.)
I badly need new books to read, AND I WANT TO GO AND GET THEM.
No,I don`t want to borrow them from the library,I want to buy them.
SECRET DIARY OF A DEMENTED HOUSEWIFE,SIZE 14 IS NOT FAT EITHER.
someone go to Borders with me,pretty pretty please.And I hate it when people come looking for me when things go wrong.And I hate it I go down to the canteen and people start talking about
it.
SO PLEASE STOP ASKING ME ABOUT
IT BECAUSE I DON`T WANT TO HEAR IT AND I DON`T KNOW.
And almost everyone is reading a book OHMANI`MSOBOOKDEPRIVED.
FRIDAY IS COMING AND I`M EGG-CITED.
Oh, DK is here.
edit/
I`VE BEEN A GOOD GOOD GOOD GIRL TODAY COS I LISTENED IN CLASS.
this is starting to be great; this serves as a motivation to continue.
AND I MISS NAZRYN.
Hey if you`re reading this:
"HML test today?Was it okay? I hope so. And oh,P.Sci. Mug today after training okay? ILY."
And
Nazreen,I don`t know okay. tsk tsk,stab me for that.
HML today was ohmygod cos we received our CT back.
OHWOWICANPRACTICALLYJUMPDOWNTHEBUILDINGNOW.
so depressing man.
PE was ultimate love cos I helped Dil improve her SBJ.
And Nandini too.
Recess was mostly talking to Mr Samat.
Lit was productive,so was the
agonising three periods of Physics.
Lunch was extremely hilarious;I GOT HIGH.
Giggling like some idiot.
And Zakk`s not going for NP.
I hope things get well soon.
AND IMAN IS SO AGITATED.
"tengok,tengok kan aku dah kena tangkap!"
WHAT THE HELL MAN?
And Dian brought her angklung into 2C2.
Somehow,2C2 is always infested with NP people.
HAHAHA.
SHARIFAH IS SUCH AN ASS.-rolls eyes-